Thursday, August 9, 2012

Custom Requests



I am excited to announce custom refinishing services!
I was thrilled to meet the most gorgeous pregnant woman you've ever seen, who happened to be buying my Antique Armoire
A couple weeks later she emailed me to see if I would consider doing a custom piece for her if I could find a bassinet or cradle that I could Shabby up to match the armoire. 

She found this piece a few weeks later.
I was able to match the paint color & finish I used on the armoire and after a few days of labor (har har) and her instructions to "shabby it for days!" - which was music to my ears - I delivered her a beautiful shabby chic cradle for her to build her nest for the coming baby. What an honor!
Cradle finish close up
If you have a particular piece you are dreaming of finding, or if you already have a piece that you would like to have refinished, I am happy do your shabby-ing! 

Starting at $25/hr depending on variables from piece to piece. 
You can email for more information or quotes.


No comments:

Post a Comment