Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Snazzy Coffee Table Re-Vamp


The term "as is" always makes me skeptical when making a  purchase. However, when it's something I'm planing to refinish, not so much. When I saw this lovely table, checked it's price tag and found "as is", I had to wonder why? 


It was definitely shabby with moving tape stuck all over the legs and some scratches and such. But with no real damage and no wobbles, it looked perfect to me!


After a thorough sanding, a few coats of "Gypsy Teal" paint, more sanding and a clear coat, it came out  quite snazzy I think! 
As usual, I start to think, "There has to be a spot in my home for this"! But alas, I think this one will find the perfect home out there somewhere. So it too is up for sale. 

SNAZZY GYPSY TEAL COFFEE TABLE
$100
 Sold!






No comments:

Post a Comment